- Delivery info.
- Bottle Size Chart
The cooler region in which Moscato bianco is grown and produced has the perfect blend of limestone and sandstone soils that give the provide hydration and flavors to the grapes. The grapes are harvested when the brix is optimal and then crushed. The must is chilled almost to the point of freezing to keep the fermentation process at a halt until the time is right. By law, Moscato D’Asti can only be 5.5% abv so the fermentation process is halted with a lot of the natural sugars still left in the wine. Unlike Champagne, there is no secondary fermentation allowed in the bottle. Right before bottling, the Moscato d’Asti goes through a filtration process that leaves the wine with a translucent golden color.
- Our delivery time frame is between 1-2 hours, but most orders arrive in 40-60 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday: 1pm - 9pm
- $30 order minimum ($3.99 fee)
- Free delivery on orders over $40
- $4.50 fee if your address is more than 3 miles away
- And have your ID ready to show the driver
- Just so you know we use powerful AI algorithms to optimize multiple delivery routes, to get your drinks delivered fast.
Order Tracker will be sent to SMS/ E-mail:
- Order confirmation: this notification will come right after you place your order
- Tracking link: this notification will ONLY come after driver is out for delivery with your order
- Driver arrived: this notification will come after your driver is at the delivery location
- Order delivered: this notification will come after your delivery is done, and you can write your delivery feedback there
Things to Note:
- Your live order tracking link may not arrive right away, because tracking links only get sent out after the driver is out for delivery with your order
- Your ETA may go up in time, if there are multiple deliveries
- 80% of deliveries arrive within 1 hour