Kim Crawford Pinot Noir
- Delivery info.
- Bottle Size Chart
Kim Crawford Pinot Noir Red Wine reflects the care that went into its creation.
The high quality grapes used in this pinot noir wine are harvested in the cool night or early morning New Zealand air, producing a pinot noir with ripe, dark berry flavors of blackberry and black currant. Each glass of this red wine permeates aromas of red berry with dark cherry notes, complemented by savory undertones and spicy oak.
This Kim Crawford wine starts on New Zealand's South Island, where it begins to develop the bold flavors that make it a great table-side companion for rack of lamb or mushroom risotto.
This dark red wine has a full-bodied taste that helps bring a silky, satisfying finish to your meal. To keep this pinot noir wine tasting its best, store it at room temperature and chill for 30 to 60 minutes before serving.
Making it Amazing with Kim Crawford wine. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Constellation Imports, Rutherford, CA.
- Our delivery time frame is between 1-2 hours, but most orders arrive in 40-60 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday: 1pm - 9pm
- $30 order minimum ($3.99 fee)
- Free delivery on orders over $40
- $4.50 fee if your address is more than 3 miles away
- And have your ID ready to show the driver
- Just so you know we use powerful AI algorithms to optimize multiple delivery routes, to get your drinks delivered fast.
Order Tracker will be sent to SMS/ E-mail:
- Order confirmation: this notification will come right after you place your order
- Tracking link: this notification will ONLY come after driver is out for delivery with your order
- Driver arrived: this notification will come after your driver is at the delivery location
- Order delivered: this notification will come after your delivery is done, and you can write your delivery feedback there
Things to Note:
- Your live order tracking link may not arrive right away, because tracking links only get sent out after the driver is out for delivery with your order
- Your ETA may go up in time, if there are multiple deliveries
- 80% of deliveries arrive within 1 hour