Forres Park Rum
Forres Park was developed for the exclusive use of the Fernandes family and their estate workers. The name is derived from the old sugar estate that the family acquired in the 1930’s. This over-proof rum was stored in enormous wooden casks or ‘puncheons’ as they were then called.
- Fastest growing brand in Trinidad (gaining popularity with little advertising spend)
- Currently the #2 rum brand in Trinidad
- 75% genuine strength (higher strength than Wray & Nephew Over-Proof)
- Triple filtered to ensure maximum quality and intensity
- Authentic pure Trinidadian rum with distinctive packaging