Château d'Esclans Whispering Angel Rosé
Whispering Angel is today’s worldwide reference for Provence rosé. The primary grapes are Grenache and Rolle (a.k.a. Vermentino). Its signature color is light and pale (almost transparent). The aromas are floral, fruity and delicate. Full and lush on the palate, Whispering Angel is bone dry with a long and satisfying finish.
The first vintage of Whispering Angel was created in 2006 at Château d’Esclans. Located on an exceptional site in the heart of Provence, the land surrounding the property is known as La Vallée d’Esclans (the valley of the clans). With the use of innovative winemaking techniques, a new style of rosé was created which launched the “Rosé Renaissance” and reputedly became known as the world’s greatest rosé.
- Our delivery time frame is between 1-2 hours, but most orders arrive in 40-60 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday: 1pm - 9pm
- $30 order minimum ($3.99 fee)
- Free delivery on orders over $40
- $4.50 fee if your address is more than 3 miles away
- And have your ID ready to show the driver
- Just so you know we use powerful AI algorithms to optimize multiple delivery routes, to get your drinks delivered fast.
Order Tracker will be sent to SMS/ E-mail:
- Order confirmation: this notification will come right after you place your order
- Tracking link: this notification will ONLY come after driver is out for delivery with your order
- Driver arrived: this notification will come after your driver is at the delivery location
- Order delivered: this notification will come after your delivery is done, and you can write your delivery feedback there
Things to Note:
- Your live order tracking link may not arrive right away, because tracking links only get sent out after the driver is out for delivery with your order
- Your ETA may go up in time, if there are multiple deliveries
- 80% of deliveries arrive within 1 hour