- Delivery info.
- Bottle Size Chart
Our Apothic Merlot reveals depths of black cherry, boysenberry and wild blueberries with subtle hints of vanilla and coconut. To add dimension to the wine, we added a touch of a unique grape called Teroldego, which marries well with the Merlot to create plush tannins and a long, lasting finish. Most of the fruit for this Merlot was sourced from Lodi, with some originating from a vineyard near Brentwood. We selected Merlot grapes for their dark fruit intensity and generous tannins to create a velvety mouthfeel. Portions of this wine were oak-aged for 3-4 months to preserve elegant fruit characteristics.
- Our delivery time frame is between 1-2 hours, but most orders arrive in 40-60 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday: 1pm - 9pm
- $30 order minimum ($3.99 fee)
- Free delivery on orders over $40
- $4.50 fee if your address is more than 3 miles away
- And have your ID ready to show the driver
- Just so you know we use powerful AI algorithms to optimize multiple delivery routes, to get your drinks delivered fast.
Order Tracker will be sent to SMS/ E-mail:
- Order confirmation: this notification will come right after you place your order
- Tracking link: this notification will ONLY come after driver is out for delivery with your order
- Driver arrived: this notification will come after your driver is at the delivery location
- Order delivered: this notification will come after your delivery is done, and you can write your delivery feedback there
Things to Note:
- Your live order tracking link may not arrive right away, because tracking links only get sent out after the driver is out for delivery with your order
- Your ETA may go up in time, if there are multiple deliveries
- 80% of deliveries arrive within 1 hour