Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
- Delivery info.
- Bottle Size Chart
The epitome of smoothness, Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is a treat for the discriminating customer. An authentic silver tequila, Especial Silver is masterfully balanced to bring out its caramel, agave and herbal tones.
Even if you're new to silver tequila, you've heard the name Jose Cuervo. The company boasts the largest agave holdings on the planet. Jose Cuervo agave is nestled in rich, volcanic soil and allowed to grow for seven years to reach maturity. After harvesting and pruning, the agave is sent to the famous La Rojeña distillery, which has been around since 1812. Each day, the oven deck at La Rojeña receives up to 300 tons of agave to produce Jose Cuervo tequila.
Unlike most of Jose Cuervo's tequilas, Especial Silver remains unaged and contains at least 51 percent agave. The remaining liquid consists of sugarcane spirit. It's bottled immediately after distillation to maintain its pleasantly balanced aromas. The taste is light and mild, showcasing a blend of acidity and sweetness, which allows for easy drinking and mixing.
- Our delivery time frame is between 1-2 hours, but most orders arrive in 40-60 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday: 1pm - 9pm
- $30 order minimum ($3.99 fee)
- Free delivery on orders over $40
- $4.50 fee if your address is more than 3 miles away
- And have your ID ready to show the driver
- Just so you know we use powerful AI algorithms to optimize multiple delivery routes, to get your drinks delivered fast.
Order Tracker will be sent to SMS/ E-mail:
- Order confirmation: this notification will come right after you place your order
- Tracking link: this notification will ONLY come after driver is out for delivery with your order
- Driver arrived: this notification will come after your driver is at the delivery location
- Order delivered: this notification will come after your delivery is done, and you can write your delivery feedback there
Things to Note:
- Your live order tracking link may not arrive right away, because tracking links only get sent out after the driver is out for delivery with your order
- Your ETA may go up in time, if there are multiple deliveries
- 80% of deliveries arrive within 1 hour