Chandon Brut Sparkling
Chandon was sparked into life in 1973 by the visionary spirit of Robert-Jean de Vogüé and California pioneer John Wright. As one of the first French-owned sparkling wine ventures in the U.S., Chandon carefully selected its vineyards and are now considered to be amongst the best for producing quality sparkling wines in California
In keeping with the style established when the winery was founded, Chandon Brut Classic captures the expression of California’s vineyards. Its crisp and fresh flavor profile relies on a blend of the three traditional grape varietals used in Champagne — Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier — and adds a celebratory note to any occasion.
- Our delivery time frame is between 1-2 hours, but most orders arrive in 40-60 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday: 1pm - 9pm
- $30 order minimum ($3.99 fee)
- Free delivery on orders over $40
- $4.50 fee if your address is more than 3 miles away
- And have your ID ready to show the driver
- Just so you know we use powerful AI algorithms to optimize multiple delivery routes, to get your drinks delivered fast.
Order Tracker will be sent to SMS/ E-mail:
- Order confirmation: this notification will come right after you place your order
- Tracking link: this notification will ONLY come after driver is out for delivery with your order
- Driver arrived: this notification will come after your driver is at the delivery location
- Order delivered: this notification will come after your delivery is done, and you can write your delivery feedback there
Things to Note:
- Your live order tracking link may not arrive right away, because tracking links only get sent out after the driver is out for delivery with your order
- Your ETA may go up in time, if there are multiple deliveries
- 80% of deliveries arrive within 1 hour